My Life Lately

Hi everyone! I realize I haven't posted on here for a couple weeks and I wanted to explain. A couple of weeks ago my dog, Lucy, became very ill and we honestly didn't think she was going to make it. We spent days just watching her and praying for the best. Luckily within the past week she has turned the corner and is starting to be her normal self again. We know that our time is limited with her (she is 12 years old), but we are cherishing every moment that we now have with her. She is a part of our family and I can only imagine the pain and sadness we will all feel when she is gone. But until that time comes we are keeping our heads high and just loving her as much as we possibly can!!


Tomorrow I will be back to posting on a regular schedule...stay tuned for my Bachelorette recap and what I received from being an Influenster!!


"Dogs are not our whole lives, but they make our lives whole." - Roger Caras

No comments:

Post a Comment