Summer Must-Haves Part 1

Happy Tuesday! I hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July celebrations and their long weekend. Lucky for me I don't have class until tomorrow, so I'm still enjoying my extra long weekend! This week I am going to be bringing you my summer must-haves and what better way to start than with jewelry. Jewelry is such an easy accessory to add on to any outfit and makes the perfect way to spruce up your wardrobe this summer!
I'd like to introduce you to Kinsley Armelle! Quality jewelry with a custom hand made look. Unique designs at a realistic price point. These are all ways to describe the wonderful jewelry that is Kinsley Armelle. Take a look below at some of their Summer Collection and Best Sellers!
If you're looking for some inspiration on how to stack your bracelets, you have to check out the Kinsley Armelle Instagram. Here are some of my faves...
All of the jewelry seen above can be purchased at KinsleyArmelle.com. And they even have a page where you can shop Instagram making it super easy to find ways to stack your new favorite bracelets!

Shop Kinsley Armelle and use my code KINDLY20 for 20% off your purchase! You won't regret it! Stay tuned tomorrow for Part 2 of my Summer Must-Haves!
"Freedom means the opportunity to be what we never thought we would be." - Daniel J. Boorstin

Thank you to Kinsley Armelle for inspiring this post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment