What A Year It's Been!


Hi everyone! What a year it's been! Yesterday was my last day of student teaching and I can officially say that I am now a teacher...woot, woot!! I am now in the process of finding a full-time position at either a middle school or a high school and I am keeping my fingers crossed that the right opportunity comes my way.

The past year has definitely been an eye-opening, life-changing experience. While completing my teaching credential and student teaching, my mind and my heart has been opened in ways I never thought possible. There were some bad days where I broke down and cried, but the overwhelming good days made it all worthwhile knowing that I was following my passion and truly making a difference in my students lives. As I said goodbye to my first classes yesterday, I realized just how big of an impact they had made on my life and on my heart. I cannot wait to see what the future holds for me and where I will end up next!

But for now I am excited to be back to blogging! I am still taking courses over the summer to complete my Masters of Teaching, but I'm looking forward to bringing you new content and connecting with everyone again. Please feel free to reach out if there is anything you would like to see on Kindly With K or even just to say hello! Here's to the new me! :)

My family and I on graduation day!
"Wearing the correct dress for any occasion is a matter of good manners." - Loretta Young

No comments:

Post a Comment