Rocksbox: The New Way to Buy Jewelry

Are you a jewelry fanatic who loves to try out new styles on a consistent basis? If the answer is yes, then I have the perfect solution just for you! Rocksbox is a premium jewelry subscription box that brings you an ever-rotating selection of jewelry, chosen just for you and sent directly to your door.

I was recently selected by Rocksbox to become a It Girl and I can honestly say that my first box did not disappoint. I received a pair of Perry Street Julia Earrings, the Kendra Scott Brennan Ring Set in Platinum Drusy and the CC Skye Plain Nail Bangle in Silver. Since I like to change up my jewelry on a regular basis, adding these three pieces into my daily wardrobe was quite fun. The earrings gave me a pop of color with a casual look while the rings and bangle added a little bit of edge to my normally simple style. I am sending back my first box and I can’t wait to see what I get to style from my next Rocksbox! 
For just $19 a month you can become a Shine Insider which gives you unlimited access to try, buy and swap designer jewelry. You will get three hand-selected pieces in each box and the best part is that you can return your Rocksbox pieces anytime and as often as you like. Every set has 3 pieces of designer jewelry, worth an average of $200 per set.

Here is the best part…Rocksbox is so kindly letting my readers try their service FREE for one month!! All you have to do is enter the code kindlywithkxoxo at checkout on rocksbox.com! Who doesn’t love a free month of jewelry?! 

I can’t wait to share my jewelry discoveries with you! If you have any questions on how Rocksbox works, please feel free to email me! And if you decide to try their amazing service (which why wouldn’t you for a FREE month), tag me in your social media pictures and I will share them on my page!! Enjoy your jewelry!
"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." - Mother Teresa

This post was brought to you by Rocksbox. 

No comments:

Post a Comment