Oh The Places I'll Go

Recently I subscribed to Sunset Magazine and Travel + Leisure magazine. Looking through the pages of both magazines and reading the articles makes me realize how much I would love to travel the world. I have never been out of the country and have only visited a handful of states here in the U.S., but it has always been a dream of mine to travel all around the world and see all the wonderful cultures and places that make up this wonderful place called Earth! I have composed a list of my top 5 places that I would love to visit. Have you ever traveled the world?

1. London

2. New York City

3. Santorini, Greece

4. Cape Town, South Africa

5. Sydney, Australia

Where have you traveled that you absolutely loved? I'd love to hear from you!
"Life begins at the end of your comfort zone."

No comments:

Post a Comment